A yummy snack or starter with just 51 calories! Perfect for when you’re entertaining, or just whenever you need a little delicious appetiser to start off your meal.
What you’ll need
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon grated paremsan cheese
- Butter or margarine spray
- Not-stick cooking spray
(This recipe makes one serve)
- Cover a baking tray with tin foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the zucchini slices out evenly on the tray and give them a little spritz with the butter spray.
- Sprinkle the cheese over them.
- Put in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese starts to brown lightly.
- Serve and enjoy!