- one cup of cleaned ,washed and dried Zereshk
- one half teaspoon of saffron dissolved in 3 table spoon of hot water
- 3 table spoon of butter
- 2-3 spoon of sugar
- one cup of slivered almonds and one cup of slivered of pistach
- place the butter in a non stick frying pan over low heat , add Zereshk ,toss and sugar and saffran water to the pot and mix well ,cook for a one or two minutes till sugar melts and
- coats Zereshk and there is little water left in the pot add slivered almonds and pistachio
- mix and turn out the heat.
- Place half of your ready rice on a nice platter,spread half of the Zereshk mixture over it ,
- layer it with the rest of the rice and finish it off by spreading the remaining Zereshk mixture on top of the rice .
- Arrange your chicken pieces around platter and serve .
Noosh e jaan enjoy , Bon appetit