- 3 Cups Wholemeal SR Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Castor Sugar, Splenda or Stevia Powder
- 200 grams Logical Light Margarine
- 1 tbls Baking Powder
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 Eggs
- Around 1 Cup Milk or Yogurt (low fat)
- 3 Pears Grated
- 1 Pkt Frozen Blueberries
- Put dry ingredients into large bowl.
- As you would do with scones, rub the margarine through until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Lightly beat eggs with milk & gently fold in pears, blueberries & egg mix, adding more milk if needed.
- Doe should be like thick cake mix.
- I top the muffins with a little castor sugar.
- Bake in greased or lined muffin tins on around 170 C (fan forced) until skewer inserted comes out clean (around 20 min).
- You can add walnuts in recipe too.